The Tree House was originally located at the original Homewood Resort. In fact is was the owners personal cabin at the Lake. Built in 1917 the Tree House cottage was moved to its current location at the B&B in 1960 to provide housing for the Cross Country events of the 1960 Olympics just down the street.
Master Bedroom - 1 queen bed
Guest Bedroom - 2 twins
Living Area - 1 queen pullout, gas-log fireplace, TV w/DVD-VCR
Full Kitchen - Room rate does not include breakfast.
Bath with tub/shower.
Pet friendly with advance notice and fee.